Whether to inform a strategy, article, opinion piece or white papers…. All these activities require GDPR-compliant research into a trend or topic to influence your industry from appropriate witness groups.
- Thought leadership marketing activities in business to business sectors such as Employee benefits; Legal services; Learning and development; Contact centres; Accountancy; IT; Mobile telephony in business.
- Identifying baseline data ahead of the launch of a new product or service.
- Informing a major business decisions.
- Evidencing award submissions.
The output of this service
- A draft framework of the report and detailed executive summary of findings BEFORE the research has begun (starting with the end in mind).
- Written content for any survey (whether digital or verbal).
- A written report of findings (typically using the pre-agreed framework and executive summary).
- A graphic-designed final document.
The service components
- Design and implement research activities with business or consumer audiences to generate innovative and thought-provoking insights (and sales leads).
- Run panel survey campaigns that will achieve high participation rates in your research (you can pay per response).
- Analyse the findings from your research, often identifying attention-grabbing insights by diving deep into the data and comparing the views of different stakeholders.
- Develop graphically-rich and engaging reports and white papers that can be used to support every possible communications channel, whether social media, PR, events, sales pitches, email marketing or online, etc.
- Present your results to stakeholders.
We wanted to change opinions in our marketplace. Not easy when dealing with IT directors! Boost used a cunning and award-winning peer-to-peer surveying exercise to do exactly this. It was amazing. Whereas previous agencies just came up with spurious statistics, Boost created compelling peer-to-peer evidence that proved a point to a sceptical marketplace, and helped us generate hundreds of leads and substantial ROI off the back of it.