Employee engagement surveys
How engaged are your employees? What risks does your organisation face? These are some of the key questions that drive your organisation’s performance and bottom line… and Boost can help you to answer them.
Understanding how engaged your employees are is essential to increasing your organisational effectiveness and performances. To this end, Boost’s surveys are different to traditional opinion surveys: predictive and trailing indicators of engagement are linked to specific activities within your business. This means that the results generated translate into real and actionable insights for your business.
- Informing HR strategy.
- Generating ideas and suggestions.
- Driving continuous improvement in employee engagement.
- Evidencing award submissions.
The output of this service
- A survey designed in MS Word so you can edit and comment on drafts.
- A survey uploaded to our surveying account, or yours.
- Email templates to maximise response-rates.
- Truly random selection of winners for prize draws.
- An analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, with comparison to a pre-agreed structure, list of hypotheses and/or previous scores.
- A report in the pre-agreed format and level of detail. Whether MS Word, Excel and/or PPT.
The service components
We can co-ordinate some or every aspect of the process:
- Chairing calls or meetings to identify the insights you require, points you wish to prove, or hypotheses you with to test.
- Survey design tailored to your individual requirements, firstly in MS Word, then uploaded to a digital format.
- Recommending approaches to maximise your response rates.
- Support in distribution of surveys.
- Data analysis including ‘deep dives’ and correlations to generate valuable insights.
- Chairing a call to agree conclusions and next steps (for the final report).
- Developing graphically rich reports and presentations, relaying the results comprehensively and comprehensibly to stakeholders.